- She's too busy to be clingy. Engineers can work some pretty ridiculous hours, so you can't expect her to be sitting around waiting for your text.
- Years of working with socially inept people makes her forgiving of your social faux pas. You'd have to be super awkward in order to make her feel weird. Your bad self can probably still get away with sandals and socks on occasion.
- She's trained to consider facts over emotional responses. Contrary to popular belief, this doesn't mean she is dead inside.
- If you are a technical person, she's interested in what you did at work today. No more eyes glazing over, she understands what you did and can ask you questions to show she was actually listening.
- She knows how to be one of the guys. She won't embarrass you in front of your boys because she knows how to blend into a group of dudes.
- She can apply a deep understanding of physics, biology, and chemistry to your relationship. Yup. I went there.
- She likes nerdy movies just as much as you do. She won't judge how much you like the Avengers or X-Men, because she loves them too.
- She's good under pressure. If anything in your relationship is more stressful than her job, than you are doing something wrong.
- She will support you in your endeavors to make your own sandwich. And you should really acquire this life skill and not expect a woman to do it for you. As they say, give a man a sandwich feed him for lunch. Teach a man to make a sandwich, do more useful things with your engineering degree.
- She won't call you to fix things around the house. She can fix them herself, thank you very much. Unless it's a gross bug, or a dead animal. Then all the rules go out the window; they don't teach that stuff in thermo.
- She is a pro at building a solid foundation to any relationship, and knows how to make sparks fly. Yeah, I'm not sure what this one ever is supposed to mean. It's 100% here for a reach pun. I hope you enjoyed it.
- She will laugh at your lame puns. See the number 11.
- She's low maintenance. She's learned to sacrifice wearing fashionable dresses and stiletto heels for coveralls and steel toed boots in the name of practicality.
- If you have a problem, she'll fix it. Engineers are problem solvers, and we are trained to fix problems instead of just feeling sorry about it.
- She's not desperate. She knows plenty of guys, so she won't shack up with just anyone.